Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

Brilliant! For a minute i thought i thought everything was spinning down in a lovey dovey sickening spasm that made me want to puke. Then the relief.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

OMG

Wow after watching that i believe i was overwhelmed by a strange smell from my pants. I love creepy things like this.

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

Nice

NIce character introductions and voice acting. Pretty cool stuff. The storyline hasnt really unfolded yet though so can't really comment on that im sure there will be funny mock battle sequences in the future, but besides all that. Go LegendaryFrog!! been awhile and im a fan. I really expect some plot development on the next one but im sure it will be good.

The Legend Of Nintendo 2 The Legend Of Nintendo 2

Voice Actors

I know that i won't be the only one to say this to you. I really like the sprites and the Plot, and the animation everything. The only thing thats lackimg is voice acting. Even though your dialogue is pretty awesome reading the text boxes really detracts from your animation. Get yourself a bunch of voice actors and this will definitely become one of the more popular series on newgrounds.

DaZinga responds:

Check out my newest news post about voice acting