xKore - Muff xKore - Muff

Sick

Bringing out the Dub in Dubstep =D

Ocean Dreams (EQ) Ocean Dreams (EQ)

Awesome song

I really like your song especially the buildup part where the layering was just really intense and frigging awesome.
Um I've been listening around and trying to make my own trance but im just curious. How do you create the sweep sound? Ive been trying to find a way for some time now.

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Stunning

This song sounds awesome i especially like the pizzi sound. The chord progression is beautiful. I feel like you put in a real mix of instrumentation of this one. Hope you win.

Gravey responds:

glad you found the song enjoyable my friend. :-)

-Gravey-

Future is Forever Future is Forever

Use a mixer

The 0 from Video Game Fanatic was a little out of line, but he does have a point. You have some great sounds going in this song, there are some clashes in texture however. Using a mixer could solve alot of your problems, bring out a couple instruments and keep some of your instruments on lower volume. I felt that your music started going a bit out of it past 2 minutes. Using a mixer would really help, but great job! Your track sounds awesome especially the last minute.

Rabbite responds:

Thanks man! but really, this song had lyrics intended for it, to hear them, check the updated version on my profile. Thanks again!

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

Amazing

The original piano note progression is really strong and i like the layer build up. I think you controlled the texture and beat in this song really well keep it up

Randomizor responds: